Truck Bed linings
- Very good impact and abrasion resistance
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Very good chemical resistance
- Reduces noise from vibration and impact
- Flexible and tenacious bond
- Black or custom dark colors available with UV top coat
- Truck beds
- Commercial vehicles
- Excellent non-slip flooring when used in combination with a broadcast medium
- Tank lining
- Secondary containment
- Concrete restoration such manholes
- Pipe lines, interior and exterior
- Digesters and clarifiers
- Hard coat for EPS foam such as signs and architectural forms
The price you see is the price you pay, including time, labor, materials, and taxes.
When shopping for a new vehicle, make sure to ask your dealership salesperson about rolling the cost of a Rhino, rust proofing, or undercoating, into the price of your vehicle.
We offer the following discounts:
Maximum discount $100 for all services. ID must be shown.
If you have an older Rhino Lining that was sprayed many years ago, bring it to us and we will apply a bottle of shine to make your liner look new again.
Rhino Shine - any truck bed - $100
We use a Graco exp-1 heated high pressure machine to apply the Rhino Hybrid. The material is heated to 150 degrees and is sprayed at 2400psi. The new style of Rhino is much stronger, harder, and sprayed a little thiner to give that nice contoured look. The texture is much finer than the old style Rhino also. We don't just spray bedliners we also spray bumpers, step bars, back racks, fender flares, mailbox posts, wood planks, small boats, concrete, just about anything that is porous that you want to last for years longer to keep moisture out and not rot out or rust out. The Rhino Hybrid is the best all around product Rhino Linings offers in the fact that it can be sprayed in extremely cold and high humidity weather. With a properly prepped surface Rhino Hybrid will serve you extremely well in protecting your investment no matter what it is, any questions give us a call for your application needs.